Tregonning Cottage is closely tied with Peter's Farm Lodge, which is only 500 meters away. It was built in 1882 of mud brick and schist. This quaint cottage still stands strong today with many of the original features retained.
Room 1 - Queen Bed
Room 2 - 2x King Single Beds
Room 3 - 2x King Single Beds
New settee's and a Metro Log Fire for your comfort
Large well-appointed kitchen for those who prefer to do their own cooking
BBQ and picnic area outside or under the sheltered veranda
$70 per adult, $50 per child (12 years and under) - Minimum booking is $330
- All guests get a free continental breakfast with freshly baked bread, fruits and cereal
- Comfortable Sleepyhead beds, quality bedding, electric branckets and good heaters are provided each room
- Excellent bath room facilities, modern kitchen, veranda with sheltered garden
- Laundry - washing machine and dryer
- Free pick up and drop off available from Waipiata for you and your bikes
- Sorry we don't have eftpos or credit cards facilities please pay in cash on the day.
Free kayaks, gold pans and fishing rods are available for our guests who want to explore this amazing and historical area more thoroughly